POSITION: Maintenance Worker
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Manager, Assistant Maintenance Manager
HOURS: As Required
PRIMARY FUNCTION: While under direction of the assistant maintenance manager, ensure that all public areas, guest rooms, and back of the house areas are maintained in order to provide quality service for guests and a safe working environment for staff.
- To do daily checklist of all operating equipment.
- To carry out all tasks in a timely fashion.
- To report and all damage or non-working equipment to the maintenance manager.
- To work in a clean and neat manner in guestrooms and all other areas.
- Report to work in a clean uniform.
- Any other duties as required.
- Pick up litter around lodge property.
- Water all plants as required to keep them in good condition.
- Maintain all flower beds and keep grounds weed free.
- Mow lawns as required.
- Keep all tools neat and clean.
- Keep all sidewalks and stair areas free of ice and snow.
- Assist with snow removal from roofs.
- All other duties as required.
- 6 months outside maintenance experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Definite team player.