REPORTS TO: Executive Housekeeper, Assistant Executive Housekeeper, Supervisor
HOURS: As Required
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Full cooperation is essential with all employees to sustain high levels of productivity.
- Cleaning of rooms in accordance to standards set by Executive Housekeeper.
- Assist in maintaining of criteria set by Housekeeping department.
- Public safety.
- General comfort and well being of public.
- Daily cleaning of vacuum and cleaning equipment.
- Observe dress code.
- Setting up your cleaning tray at completion of each day. Put other materials away neatly.
- Make sure you lock your maids closet if last one using it.
- All materials such as fireplace equipment or garbage bags not left out.
- Check with Supervisor if help is required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Make sure your master keys are turned in and your sign in/out properly.
- Grade 12 Diploma.
- In consideration of type of work involved, a strong back is necessary.
- Willing to learn new ways of cleaning a room.
- Flexibility and adaptability to emergency situations.
- Embraces challenges, ambitious.