DEPARTMENT: Front Office
REPORTS TO: Front Office Manager
HOURS: As Required
PRIMARY FUNCTION: To ensure that service is provided to guests upon their arrival and departure to act as tour coordinator.
- Provide information for the hotel guests.
- Carry luggage for guests.
- Keep the brochure rack fully stocked.
- Keep the Bellman Desk and area clean and tidy.
- Sweep the lobby by the fireplace, the corridor and the hallway leading to the Front Desk.
- Empty hotel ashtrays.
- Ensure that the fire is stocked and burning at appropriate times.
- Keep parking lots and grounds of the hotel garbage free.
- Sweep walkway to the Front Desk and keep the hotel entrances clean.
- Any other duties as required.
- Burnt logs from back to burn in Main lodge.
- Complete all room drops on time.
- Incoming / Outgoing dry cleaning.
- Do your best to fulfill all guest requests.
- Pleasant personality and a neat appearance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.