At Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts we welcome your donation requests. We do receive thousands of requests for donations each year and we simply cannot accept them all. To assist in the planning of your event, we have prepared a list of guidelines regarding what we can and can’t support. We firmly adhere to this list and we hope that it helps you in determining if you should continue with your request. ***Please note we only accept donation requests via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will not accept requests via telephone.
All decisions regarding donations are at our discretion and no further explanation will be given once the donation request is accepted or rejected.
Unfortunately, due to the sheer volume of requests we receive, we are unable to support them all, even if they fall within our mandate regarding donations.
We Can Support:
- Organizations that have low or no government support or funding
- Events that support the researching and funding of medical causes
- Silent auctions that will be benefiting medical research, funding and not for profit groups such women’s shelters, food banks, animal shelters, etc.
We Can’t Support:
- Online auctions
- Events that are incompatible with our corporate mission and values
- Golf tournaments
- Organizations whose membership carry a fee or are restricted. (clubs, teams or private schools)
- Organizations who main function is fundraising to advance a particular political or religious agenda
Your fully detailed request must be sent to us via email at email@example.com no less than six weeks prior to your event. We require this time to process and arrange a donation be sent to you. Please note we only accept requests sent to us via email, we will not accept requests via telephone.
Our gift letters have no cash surrender value, no exchange and no extensions after their expiry date. Please read your gift letter carefully and represent it accurately to the potential recipient. *Please note that gift letters cannot be used towards a package booking at the lodges, as they have no cash value.
Lost or stolen gift letters cannot be replaced. If your application is successful we will contact your personally to inform you or to request further information. If you do not hear from us then unfortunately you must assume your application was unsuccessful. Thank you and we do wish you the best in your fundraising efforts.