Cilantro in the Mountains – Chef’s Table
Friday, November 28, 2014
Savour Sips and Taste the Rockies
Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts is excited to offer a very special Chef’s Table – in the mountains! The evening will feature one of the CRMR’s Chefs demonstrating how to prepare sumptuous dishes inspired by the unique ingredients from our CRMR properties. This is a chance to get intimate and interactive with out talented and entertaining chefs. This evening will include wine pairings and a CRMR take-home gift.
Time: 7:00 – 9:30 p.m.
Date: Friday, November 28, 2014
Where: Cilantro at Buffalo Mountain Lodge
Cost: $130, per person including gratuity and tax.
Includes: 4 courses with wine pairings. CRMR take-home gift.
For more information on the Chef’s Table call 1.800.661.1367 or email email@example.com.
Explore the dozens of hiking trails around Lake Louise and the Victoria Glacier. Take a trip to the Lake Agnes Tea House, a popular destination perched 45 minutes above Lake Louise.
There are countless mountain bike trails and several road riding options in Banff and Lake Louise. Biking is an excellent way to explore this very special place. Trails range from easy to difficult and the biking season typically extends from May to October. Click here for bike rental information. Canoeing, white-water rafting or horseback riding are excellent way to explore Banff National Park.
*Currently unavailable due to repairs*
The Canadian Rocky Mountains are home to some of the best downhill and cross country skiing in North America, consistently ranked alongside Whistler/Blackcomb and Vail/Aspen. There is also a vast array of winter activities for the entire family including snow shoeing, ice walks and dog sled rides. Please find more information on the nearby ski resorts listed here:
Our knowledgeable staff will help you find activities to suit your interests, ensuring your experience in this remarkable area lives up to your grandest expectations.
Here are some other links and information that may make your trip to the Rockies even more enjoyable:
- For more information about bike rentals, visit www.ultimatebanff.com
- For tours in and around Banff, visit www.banfftours.com – our front desk staff can also book you in for any of the listed tours.
- For more tour options in and around Banff, visit www.brewster.ca – our front desk staff can also book you in for any of the listed tours, as well as assist in getting you Gondola passes, to avoid waiting in the long summer lines at the Gondola for tickets.
- To find the best hiking and biking trails in the area, and to check the condition of those trails, visit www.pc.gc.ca/banff
- For great bike trails info, pics and descriptions, visit www.bikepirate.com
- Visit the Bow Valley Mountain Bike Alliance for more info on bike trails and safety – www.bvmba.org
- Looking for a fun app for your mobile phone that will help you keep track of your runs or biking? Try Runtastic!
*Above photo courtesy of Paul Zizka and Banff Lake Louise Tourism. Skiing on Norquay.